Personal information about visitors to our site, is collected only when it is knowingly and voluntarily submitted by the customer. When you register for an Australia Beauty Works (Aust) account, you disclose certain information to us. This may include:
– Your name, contact details, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address
– Credit card number/billing information (for services requiring payment) Credit card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
– A record of your Resume/CV, including information such as: occupation, education, skills and experience, date of birth.
– Personal information provided to us, when corresponding with the Australia Beauty Works (Aust) Site. Correspondence includes: participation in forums on the Site, any reviews, comments, questions/answers, surveys submitted by you.
– Personal information provided to us, if you contact us, such as our records of that correspondence.
– Information, that may not be personal details. Such as data detailing your visits to the Site, which sections of the Site are most frequently visited, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This enables Australia Beauty Works (Aust), to review how visitors use the Site, allowing us to improve on our services.
Use of Personal Information
At Australia Beauty Works (Aust), we are committed to providing an exceptional service. In order to deliver on the services we offer and provide our features and functionality to you, we use the information provided by Registered Users, to operate our Site. This enables the Registered User, to take full advantage of the services we deliver. Your personal information, is required to: – Provide you with an efficient and reliable service and operate our Site
– Enable us to analyse information, resulting in improved services and features
– Disclose to third parties who also use our Services, such as potential employers
– Provide you with information or services that you request from us
– Investigate any complaints made either about or by you and to help identify any fraudulent
activity, or breach of the Site terms
– Identify target user, for the purpose of marketing and advertising
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our Site and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Our web servers gather your IP address, to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Information is gathered collectively and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Applets
Apart from where you have consented, disclosure is necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted. Personal information may be disclosed, in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information, when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. This includes but is not limited to marketing, research and advertising, processing credit card information for the purpose of payment of services (where applicable) to Australia Beauty Works (Aust) specifically for services provided, debt collection, carrying out data analysis and mail outs. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services. You agree that if we transfer ownership or management of the Site, our Services, the business and/or the assets (in whole or in part) to a third party, that we may also transfer your personal data or other personal data you have provided to us, including all sensitive personal data and any other information about you to such third party, provided such third party agrees to observe this policy. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Controlling your own information
You can access, modify, correct, unsubscribe as a member and delete your personal information as held by Australia Beauty Works (Aust). Simply login to your account and make the necessary changes. We undertake to retain your data only as long as is consistent with its purpose.
Problems or questions